1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:00pm (All show days).
2. What is the venue address? Kelmarsh Hall, Harborough Rd, Kelmarsh, NN6 9LY.
3. What is the venue telephone number? 01604 686543.
4. What is the venue website? www.kelmarsh.com
5. How much are tickets? See our ticketing page for pricing and booking. Under 15's are free of charge.
6. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. See our ticketing page for pricing.
7. Is car parking free? Yes
8. Is there disabled access? On arrival follow signs to the Public Car Park. Stewards will be on hand to marshall vehicles into position. Blue badges must be displayed. Please be aware that event fields and concert arenas are predominantly on undulating grass surfaces, and the wearing of appropriate clothing and footwear is strongly advised. Wheelchair users should be accompanied by a strong companion.
Kelmarsh Land Rover Show Information & FAQ's
9. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
10. Are there crèche facilities? No.
11. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents.
12. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but dogs must be kept on leads at all times in the gardens. Owners must clean up after their dogs - please note that dog waste bins/bags are not provided. Well-behaved dogs are permitted in the Lime Shed (the larger tea room seating area) or outside but not in the main seating area of the Tea Room where food is prepared.
13. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground.
14. Is there a cash machine on site? No.
15. Where is the nearest shop/centre? Please call the venue directly and they can advise - 01604 686543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show. Photography is not permitted in the Hall. You are welcome to take photographs of the gardens for private use. If you wish to use photographs of the Hall or Gardens for commercial purposes, please call 01604 686 543.
17. Is there any mobility hire available on site? Unfortunately not.
18. How do I get to the showground? Kelmarsh Hall is easy to reach and easy to find. Our address is:
Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens, Kelmarsh, Northampton, Northants, NN6 9LY (for those using a sat nav, enter NN6 9LX).
Directions from the A14
Exit at J2 and head north towards Market Harborough.
The village of Kelmarsh is 500m from the A14.
The entrance gates are on the left at the Kelmarsh crossroads, 500m north of the A14.
Directions from the A508
The Hall is 5 miles south of Market Harborough (on right) and 11 miles north of Northampton (on left).
The entrance gates are on the Kelmarsh village crossroads (on right coming from North, or on left coming from South)
The nearest train station to Kelmarsh Hall is Market Harborough. There is a regular bus service (the X7) from Market Harborough town centre to Kelmarsh. Turn right out of the train station onto St Mary's Road, continue down the road until you reach a t-junction. Turn right here onto High Street for the bus stop for the X7 service to Kelmarsh.
- Euston to Northampton (the Hall is 15 miles from the station)
- St Pancras to Market Harborough (the Hall is 5 miles from the station)
- Birmingham to Northampton